Total Pageviews

Monday, June 28, 2010

2 days

Today and tomorrow will be devoted almost exclusively to packing and spending time with Betsy and the kids. I leave on Wednesday. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little anxious. I'm not anxious about things going wrong. I'm just antsy to get started.

So, I've got all of my packing to do. Five t-shirts, three button-up shirts (I won't call them dress-shirts because they aren't very dressy), two pair of shorts, two pair of pants, socks, unders, shoes, pajammers, a hooded sweatshirt, toiletries, various items related to the mission trip, things to eat, read, and do on the plane, various gifts for the host families that we'll be staying with, and an assortment of Nerf guns, hunting knives, and Star Wars paraphernalia. Well, probably not the last three things. I need to keep my luggage underweight, after all.

Anyway, I'm not taking my laptop and, as I'll be very, incredibly busy over the next two days, this will probably be my last post until I return on July 15th.

Thank you,
Matt Beers

1 comment:

  1. We're praying for you!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back!

    ReplyDelete