Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Putting the "pain" in "campaign."

Here is a list of the contestants and their entries, just so you know who you're voting for. (These appear as they were received.)

Erin Glassley:
1. Nobody's complaining
2. Never say what you mean
3. Quote of the ever

Jackie Tracey:
Dearest Mr Beers,
I attempted to list my favorite post but instead of following your rules I made my own….

Top 3 favorite post names:
1. Firm, but loving, like prison sex
2. Green Eggs and Crack
3. Life on Porpoise

Top 3 post with picture or video:
1. If ADD and a lot of extra time hooked up and had a baby, it would be a super book
2. Life on Porpoise
3. Good videos and the people who make fun of them.


Post I just like:
1. Nobody’s complaining (super sweet)
2. Crap Movies that my Wife Loves (Creative and funny)
3. My Doctor is a Moron (I like your diet ideas)
4. A lapse in judgment concerning toy genitals

All time best post:
Green Eggs and Crack

Chris Newmark:
My top 3 blog posts (in no particular order):
These blog posts are also up there at the top of my favorites:

Erin Norton:
1. That one about Nerf guns.
2. That one about video games.
3. That one involving your garage and/or gazebo.

Now that you know the nominees and what they stand for, get out there and vote your butt off!

Thank you,
      Matt Beers

7 comments:

  1. I voted for Erin Nortin... her post titles, so called, made me literally laugh out loud with an audible chuckle. I believe she effectively summarized your entire blog. Well played, Ms. Norton. Well played, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUNAWAY!!!! What in the heck kinda friend are you to me? Had we known this was gonna be some kind of POPULARITY contest RANT RANT RANT RANT....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mr. Dunaway. I'm relying heavily on the people-who've-never-met-me vote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for Chris Newmark. You can really tell she spent hours and hours going through each and every blog post throughly and meticulously. She really put her heart and soul into picking her favorite blog posts. And if you look at the blog posts that were her favorite, you can tell she must be a nice and caring person who cares about family and spiritually. And nerf guns. How could you not vote for her?????

    And Eric Dunaway: are you crazy??? Do you realize that out of her 3 top posts that you are in 2 of them??? How could you not vote for her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be upset about lagging so far behind in votes if it were not for the fact that I am seriously considering changing my vote to Erin Norton.

    -Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for Erin Norton because that is just highlarious.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will comment again, but only in an effort to pull some of this activity to my blog: (off the record) http://eofftherecord.blogspot.com

    And since I'm on a different browser, I have submitted an anonymous vote for my good friend Erin Glassley... as our friendship was in jeopardy.

    ReplyDelete