Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sports are stupid...

Betsy and I went bowling last night with some friends... and now I want to die. Seriously, how did bowling get a reputation as a sport for fat, out-of-shape guys? My right arm feels like I lifted weights for two hours. My back feels like I've been hauling rocks. My knees feel like I just ran two miles. My hand feels like it's been shut in a car door.

I'm sticking with the Wii from now on. This applies not only to bowling, but to boxing, golf, tennis, baseball, racing, hunting zombies, being a Lego Jedi, being in a rock band, fighting in World War 2, and trying to save Zelda.

Thank you,
Matt Beers

1 comment:

  1. Poker is also safer in its electronic form. I got a cut underneath my thumbnail once. It was awful.

    ReplyDelete