Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stat THAT!

In spite of being hopeless when it comes to math, I'm a sucker for stats. I love to know how many and when and at what rate those numbers are changing. On any topic. Be it football stats or in which region various types of bamboo best flourish, I love stats. 

That being said, Blogger has somewhat recently added a feature which allows the operator of a blogspot.com address to track various stats, such as how people find your blog or in which countries you are generating the most interest. This is a good, good thing. Except that it sometimes isn't. I like to sit and watch and refresh and sit and watch and refresh. I've become a little obsessed.

This morning I was checking my stats and I noticed that, among the list of Google searches which lead readers to this blog, there were a few which I would describe as "worrisome." Here's this week's full list of searches:
"matt beers"










dorks rearanging their balls in public










matthewdbeers.blogspot.com










tsat creator










wrestlemania 25
I'm not sure which concerns me the most, the "dorks rearanging their balls in public" (and I chose NOT to correct the spelling) or the "wrestelmania 25." After a quick scan through my very limited memory, I'm fairly certain that I haven't written about either of those things. And I don't even KNOW what "tsat creator" means. I assume it has something to do with cloning devices. I can only assume that Google understands my blog and recognizes those individuals who are most likely to appreciate it.

Thank you, however you found me,
      Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment