Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Church blogs...

I fought the urge to blog via text message while sitting in church today. It wasn't that the sermon was boring, but the novelty of the church blog was calling my name. But, I fought temptation and felt very good about myself for doing so.

As we were leaving church, I saw our small groups pastor at his little booth in the fellowship hall. He had his phone out and was sneakily punching away at the fancy-schmancy touch pad. I assumed he was texting Bible verses to people who had decided to sleep in. When I got home and checked Facebook, I found that he had, in fact, been updating his status and commenting on other people's statuses.

I can't wait until next Sunday. I'm gonna church blog like nobody's bidniss.

Thank you,
Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment