Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Eager Believer part 3...

My persistence has paid off. I met with the dictator of Ferocious and we talked for three hours about his vision for the publication. We discussed everything from delegation to merchandise to printing costs to "What in the world do we do if this is successful?" It was very encouraging.

Furthermore, I was informed that the publication is NOT called "Ferocious Graphics Quarterly," as I have previously stated. It is merely "Ferocious Quarterly." So... there you go.

Communicating deadlines and updates and other important information to the contributors of Ferocious Quarterly is now my responsibility. This is a good thing. Other people have taken other roles, specific to their skills. This is also a good thing. We have other roles that need to be filled by good people with specific skills. This, too, is a good thing. Having room for more people is always a good thing, in my opinion.

Thank you,
Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment