Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spectacle speculation.

I got new glasses today. I like how they look and they fit on my face well enough, but the shape of the lenses is totally different from my old ones, which I had for almost eight years. My eyes are all messed up. I got my first pair of glasses when I was four. It's all gone downhill since.



Also, here is my plush tribute to Lost. A black pillow monster.



Today was pretty nice. It snowed like crazy and all of the area schools closed. I woke up and shoveled, which I actually enjoy quite a bit, but as soon as I started, my stupid shovel bent in half. So I had to finish with a messed up shovel, which I did NOT enjoy. Our daycare clients are mostly teachers and as the schools were closed, those kids didn't come today, which meant that we only had six kids (our three, plus three daycare kids). Being self-employed, Betsy and I don't get any PTO, so we like to take advantage of days like this. Betsy baked cookies with the kids and I worked out... by which I mean, I played the Wii.

About noon I got a phone call that my new glasses were ready and I could pick them up at any time. So I did. I also picked up a new shovel. I love new tools.

Thank you,
Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment