Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tid-bit!

I sometimes make tiny books that I call "Super Books," (not to be confused with the cartoon of the same name)and I think I might be on to something brilliant.

Super Books are one-fourth the size of a Post-it Note, hand-drawn, independently published, and, should a person choose to read a Super Book, they require no more brain power than is needed to pour a bowl of cereal. All of those features coupled with the undeniable collectible quality of my Super Books make them the perfect gift for any occasion.

I like tiny, handmade things. They make me feel all gooey inside. They fill me with goo.

In that very spirit of goo-filled tininess, here is a supra-wicked-cool post by one of the few blogs I follow. *CLICK!*

If you have any other tiny, handmade ideas, please tell me about them. I get bored easily and if I don't have something to do, I might hurt someone.

Thank you,
Matt Beers

1 comment:

  1. jeremy is honored that you named a blog post after him. on his birthday, even!

    ReplyDelete