Total Pageviews

Friday, May 28, 2010

If ADD and a lot of extra time hooked up and had a baby, it would be a Super Book.

I don't have much time. I'm running low on battery juice and my laptop is about to put itself to sleep.

Here goes...


I'm busy making Super Books. I just made one, my favorite to date, I think, called "Robots of the World." I used an old National Geographic map and folded and tore until I had a bunch of pieces that were just the right size...

By the way, 500 Days of Summer is playing in the next room. I can't see it very well, but I can hear it and it sounds very decent. You should watch it. Back to work!

... and then I drew a variety of robots and glued them onto the pages. Then I put it all together in the right order and stitched up the binding. Voila! A Super Book!


Here are some other Super Books I've done in the past.




And on the off-chance you have a bunch of old maps lying around and you don't know what to do with them and you can't bring yourself to throw them away, try this:


Gotta go. My "Check Engine Soon" light just came on.

Thanks,
Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment