Total Pageviews

Friday, November 26, 2010

A list of things that I'll probably not get around to doing.

Wow. It's been a bit, hasn't it? I've been a little overwhelmed lately with all of the things that need to be done and this has caused me to put the 200lb man on the back-burner. And what are these things, you ask? These things keeping us apart? Well, let's see...

Thanksgiving, Christmas, buying gifts, writing the Christmas newsletter, a writing assignment for a secret society of writers from which I will probably be expunged for even mentioning that such a group would have the audacity to exist (I didn't finish the assignment anyway, so I'm probably already out), decorating for the holidays, keeping one (1) boy and one (1) girl from killing each other and one (1) wife from killing all of us, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't think of right now but is very stressful.

Anyway, that's what's goin' on 'round here.

Thank you,
      Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment