Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And the winner is...

The contest results came as a bit of a shock to me. I never expected it to be this way, but I am happy to report a four-way tie! How did I go about choosing the four first-place finishers? Simple. They were the only four who entered. And, since the winner was to be decided by some very complicated math that relied heavily upon MORE than four entrants, I was unable to choose only one. And, since I only have one t-shirt to give out as a prize, I can't choose all four. Hmm.

So, at the top of my blog you'll find a ballot. You can decide the winner for me!

The nominees are:

Erin Glassley (one of the Two Bibliomaniacs)
Jackie Tracey (who nearly won due to overt flattery)
Chris Newmark (my friend and neighbor)
Erin Norton (who chose NOT to follow the rules but squeaked by on a technicality)

Thank you, ladies (that's right, ALL women, which I feel says quite a bit about my manly charms)
      Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment