Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The prize revealed...

No, no, ladies and gentlemen but mostly ladies (this feels like a joke I've used before, but I'm going ahead with it anyway), there will be no video blog today, although there might be later. Today I bring you photographic evidence, not of Dr. Seuss's involvement in Chernobyl (that source turned out to be a dead end), but of my ability to follow through, eventually, when a prize is promised.

BEHOLD!


















Oh, yes, 200-pounders, that is an official, hand-made, hand-delivered 200lb Man t-shirt. The only one in existence... probably. There may be a few flea-market knock-offs floating around. Buyer beware. If it doesn't smell slightly of Sharpie, it isn't the real deal.

This is my young neighbor, Will, whose mother won the infamous t-shirt giveaway. He looks good, doesn't he? Not sure whether that's due to the shirt or if it just comes naturally to him. For my own ego's sake, I'm gonna say it's the shirt.

Now that you've seen the shirt you're realizing what you missed out on. Maybe next time I have a contest I'll have more than four entrants.

Thank you,
      Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment