Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2011

Is it better than the original? Everything I do is.

The funk has subsided, which is not to say that there is no more Parliament, but I am feeling very much better and far more ready to get up and do things.

The weather was rather lovely today, allowing for a walk and a bit of garage-cleaning, which always perks me up (I try to keep it a mess just in case I need a mood enhancer). Then I went to my regular Thursday night writing group/video game night (depends on if Evan is there or not) where we refilmed Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I have twelve minutes of unedited footage that says we did a heck of a job. I've got a lot of editing and special effects to do, but I'll post it as soon as it's finished.

So, today was pretty alright.

Thank you,
      Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment