Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Eeyore post.

I haven't been very imaginative lately. I just wrote about five-hundred words and then realized that it was stupid, so I deleted it, but I didn't want my effort to go unnoticed, so I wrote this. Seriously.

So, what have I been up to? How have I been spending my month off? I honestly don't know. Every day seems to blend in with the next. It's February.

I've recently become aware that I might be suffering from mild depression. I don't sleep well and I'm always tired. I am totally unmotivated and I only want comfort food. When faced with a list of chores, I'll inevitably choose the one that offers the most opportunities to lay on the couch.

The garage is a wreck, I'm completely ignoring certain obligations, I've allowed many relationships to fall apart, I'm not reading, I'm not writing, I'm not moving, I'm not sleeping, I'm eating, but mostly bacon, and I find myself making a big, noisy deal out of every little thing. So, I've got stuff I could be working on, but it seems like all I want to do is play Super Mario 64. It's pretty awesome.

So, there's my mid-break update. There may not be another update until March. To tide you over I have prepared nothing. Sorry. I thought I was gonna do something just then and then I backed out at the last minute.

Thank you,
      Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment