Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"I thought they smelled bad... on the outside."

Okay, here's the thing: I know there are benefits to going on a juice fast. I know that my body is full of toxins and fat. I know that an all-juice diet will not only help to eliminate those toxins and help to reduce the fat, but it will give me more energy, give me healthier skin and hair, help me to think more clearly, improve my mood, and generally make me feel better about everything.

I seriously don't give a crap about any of that right now.

I'm hungry, I'm grumpy, the very thought of drinking another meal makes me nauseous.

I have a new plan. This one is far more reasonable for a person like me. It is this: Raw fruit and vegetable juice for breakfast and low-fat, low-calorie meals the rest of the day. Grilled chicken and beans and crap like that. And occasionally, an entire package of sausages. For the protein.

And I have no problem admitting to all of you naysayers that I was wrong.

Thank you,
      Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment