Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I gotta stop trying everything I see on TV.

I just checked my tauntaun... It's not looking too good.

In other words, my ten-day juice fast just turned into a three-day juice fast. Or maybe a one-day juice fast.

Throughout the day I just kept coming up with unpleasant adjectives to describe the texture of the juice. When I arrived at "slimy," I lost all interest in living.

I want to eat something that was once alive, preferably something that died a painful, bloody death before being dragged, twitching, to the deep-frier. And some french fries. OH, muh GAHHH! KFC! Seriously.

I'm not giving up, people, don't worry. I'm just thinking that I might have to resort to exercise if I want to lose any weight.

Thank you,
      Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment