Total Pageviews

Monday, February 1, 2010

P. T. Barnum would have loved Lost.

Tomorrow is the final season premiere of Lost, which I believe is the greatest television show that has EVER been. EVER! Seriously, I'm freaking out a little.

In preparation, I am watching old episodes on Netflix. I'm about halfway through Season Three and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the freighter. When Lost is finally over, I don't know if I'll have any reason to ever watch television again.

Betsy and I have discussed our television-viewing habits. We have Fios, but we aren't happy with it. So unhappy, in fact, that we rarely watch it, so we're getting rid of it. And we've decided to get rid of our home phone service. And we've decided to explore cheaper internet options. We've canceled our lawn service and our water softener salt-delivery service. All in all, we're cutting unnecessary bills left and right.

I'm all about basic living, but on the other hand, I would kill for one of those giant, wall-mounted T.V.s. It isn't likely to happen, what with the economy and my wife's practicality, but a boy can dream.

Wow. This post is kinda all over the place. Of course, I am a little distracted, what with the Others and all.

Thank you,
Matt Beers

2 comments:

  1. I got tired of blaming everything on AIDS and 9/11. I am currently in the market for a new scape goat and your suggestions are all good ones. Take you for thanking the time to comment on my blog. If I had t-shirts or bumper stickers, you would be receiving a package in your post-office box, but as I have nothing to send and as I can't be certain you even HAVE a post-office box, a sincere wave in your direction will have to suffice. So, turn toward Indiana and accept your gift, friend. You've earned it.

    ReplyDelete