Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm petitioning to get all of February's "r"s the pronunciation they deserve.

I'm thinking about taking a break for the rest of February. It could just be a combination of the gray weather and the fact that I've had a cold for about two months, but I'm just not feeling it.

So, I think I'm going to spend the rest of this month writing short stories for submission to Ferocious Quarterly. I've also got some assignments to work on for a writing group. I've got a bunch of people with whom I need to touch base, some things to mail, Superbowls to watch, promises to keep, manuscripts to read and critique (politely this time, Eric, I promise), and a family who needs a little more intentional effort invested into them. So, I'm engaging the parking brake for the rest of the month.

I probably won't come to a complete halt. I may re-post some things that I think deserve extra attention or I might just post a link or a video. I'll do something.

I appreciate your patience as I make excuses and allow myself to get lazier.

Thank you,
      Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment