Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good, good news... at the end of this post.

Through a series of events, unfortunate as well as fortunate, I was forced to skip two posts in a row. I'm sorry if this caused you any emotional pain. It will more than likely happen again. Be prepared.

I would like to share with you a band who is currently rocking my face off.

Neutral Milk Hotel

They are pretty incredible, and to prove it, I offer this photograph:

Also, I would also like to share the story of Nate Pelz. I knew Nate many years ago. I remember him as a small child playing cup-ball in the fellowship hall of our church. He is no longer a child. He is, however, dealing with some serious hardships. I won't go into details because I don't have them all, so I will merely provide this link and ask that you give it a moment of your time.

Let There Be Love

And I just read the latest post when I jumped over for the link. God is good.

Thank you,
Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment