Total Pageviews

Monday, June 14, 2010

A very creative day...

Blogger has recently added some new design options to the website. I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm partial to my black background. So, for the time being, I'll ignore these new design options.

In further creative news, I did some photographing of the out of doors of the house today. And that sentence, no matter how awkward, shall remain as is. Here are some of the photos I managed to extract from the world.
















And I reposted, I think I did, anyway, a blog posting from one of the people in my "Nogs of Bloat" section. It was all about boxes decorated to look like people. Well, I made one of those little box people and I decided to make it look like myself, as I'm really the only person I can draw. Here it is.


Thank you,
Matt Beers

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are awesome! I am very impressed. I like when people find beauty in random places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to view what others see from behind a camera. Each photo always has a story to tell. Myself and 3 of my nephews (in Savanah, Atlanta and Orlando) were trying a project to each post a shot a day for a year. It sounds easy but became difficult. To many life issues got in the way. We hope to get back at it in a few weeks. Here is the site we were building. http://ashotaday365.tumblr.com/archive

    ReplyDelete