Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A brief debriefing having almost nothing to do with briefs.

I've spent the last two days on the couch or on the toilet and I've lost nine pounds! Anyway, the contest, as you can see, is going quite well. Lots of voting and campaigning and backstabbing and mudslinging. I love it!

So, I intended to write several book reviews and then move on to something new, but then the contest took a lot longer than I anticipated and I got super-duper sick. I'll still do the reviews so everyone will know what they should be reading, but I'll probably be doing some other stuff as well. Like uploading videos of snow!

And some other stuff. So, sorry for the lack of bloggy freshness, but I've been pooping fire for two days.

Thank you,
      Matt Beers

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video of the snow! I took off my shirt, sprayed myself with a fine mist of water and sat in front of a fan on the highest possible setting. It got me cool enough to watch the video and feel like I might be there myself. -Your friend in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to provide you with a taste of the American Midwest.

    ReplyDelete