Total Pageviews

Monday, December 6, 2010

I sure do enjoy a super snowy day!

I'm totally listening to The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack (parts of it) on Pandora.

"No, no, no. Now, that's all wrong.
This thing will never make a present.
It's been dead for much too long.
Try something fresher, something pleasant!"

AH! Be still my weird, little heart. It's just so dark and bizarre and... off. And to top it all off, the hero is voiced by Prince Humperdink. Good times.

Anywayums, it is snowing absolute BALLS outside right now and I'm about to pee my pants as a result. I'll keep you updated. HEY! Let's do a book review!

Les Miserables by Victor Hugo

I didn't read the whole thing. It's effin' HUGE! I saw the movie though, and it was awesome. But you should totally read the book, because then everyone will think you're smart, which is the only reason to read books in the first place.

Thank you,
      Matt Beers

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post / review, however as you take very little interest in finishing a “classic” book, the likelihood of you reading this entire comment seems small. It kind of seems like a...

    ReplyDelete