Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2011

There aren't enough hours in the day, but there are about two days too many in the week.

This week has been a little bit preoccupying. I've been so busy doing life that I haven't taken the time to stop and write about it. And I'm still not going to be doing that.

Things on my mind right now:
"So Long, Marianne" by Leonard Cohen,
Top Gear,


and if you don't have that much time, here's a shorter one:


Easter Eggs,
Ferocious Quarterly and all of the things I said I'd do and haven't done yet,
I have a poo that needs to be dealt with,
I haven't eaten breakfast, but I may just wait for lunch,
It's a beautiful, rainy Good Friday and I think we may celebrate as a family by wrapping in blankets and lazing about,
Rob Bell might be the devil, but I seriously doubt it,
My son has decided to write a book which he has called, "Revenge of the Sith,"
George Lucas might sue us over Jack's book,
I slowly and methodically dismantled an old buffet yesterday using a screwdriver and I was comforted by the process,
I then burned the parts of the buffet and was further comforted,
I have some tidying up to do in the garage.

Thank you,
      Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment