Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2011

This is the sound of my brain mumbling.

Bill Murray
Paul Giamatti
Phillip Seymour Hoffman

In order of the number of syllables in their names, these are three actors who have rarely failed to astonish me with their utter awesomeness. The coincidence of their less-than-ideal body types in relation to my own has not been overlooked by me, proven by the fact that I just mentioned it.

On a less than upbeat note, I just watched Stripes again last night and I found it to be rather stupid. Sorry, Mr. Murray, but judging by your performance, you agree. It felt as though they wrote a twenty minute script, filmed it three times in moderately different settings, and then decided to spend the other 90% of the budget on the end, which was terrible.

Why am I bothering to put all of this in a post? What possible relevance could this have? Will there be follow-up posts about other sub-par performances by Messrs Giamatti and Hoffman? Nope.

Maybe.

Parks and Recreation is a pretty funny show. I kinda wanna be Ron Swanson.

Also, I'm pretty bummed 'cause I ran out of Irish Cream tonight in the middle of making a drink. Why do they make those bottle so danged heavy? It throws me, man.

Thank you,
      Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment