Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dork-fest '11

In two days time (June 18, 2011) I will be seated in a booth at the Summit City Comic Con signing autographs, posing for photos, and answering all of your questions. It's at the Grand Wayne Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Here's a link: LINQUE!

You may want to get there early to get a good place in line.

Actually, the whole thing is a little... weird. Nate signed us up for a Ferocious booth at the comic con, but some wires must have gotten a bit crossed because we each have our own booth. We'll probably just pick whichever one seems like it has the best location and set up there.

I'm not entirely sure what is expected of me. I doubt I'll be signing much or posing for photos or answering any questions other than, "Annnd... WHO are you, exactly?" That said, it sounds a lot like my wedding day.

Anyway, if you're in town and you want to come see the 200lb Man take on the public in a very lackadaisical display of self-promotion, I'll be there all day. Bring me a sandwich or something, 'cause I'm pretty sure it'll be hungry in there.

Thank you,
      Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment