Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I've been away...

By not posting regularly I'm trying to make a point, which is this: You don't own me. I'm not a slave to this blog. I can post whatever and whenever I want.

I'm not going to make excuses. I think about updating every single day, but then I think of something else I'd rather do. I'm just not very good at sticking with things like this.

Anyway...

I did a major overhaul on the garage. I got rid of the piano (way to go, me) as well as a huge blueprint cabinet which I had been using as a workbench (catchall). I've put things where they need to be put and thrown out things that need to be thrown out. The TV has been moved to a more convenient place along the wall, the chairs have been arranged appropriately, the kids' bikes and such have been... scattered all over the floor. It's a start.

The weather is changing, which makes me happy. I'm a hefty guy and the summer makes me very sweaty. I like Fall. I like my hooded sweatshirts. I like the smell of things (other than my skin) burning. I like pro football. I like the long chain of holidays and traditions leading up to the end of the year. It's just a good time.

That's about it for now. Thanks,
Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment