Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weezer made it cool to not be cool. And now no one knows who to beat up.

Today started out okay. It wasn't great, but it was okay. And now...

I didn't get to watch Lost tonight. Instead, I attended a Bible study where I was punched in the balls, slightly mauled by a small dog, and was told a very horrible story which ended with the narrator being sodomized with a corn-dog.

I feel it's important to point out that, while I know that the Bible study is very beneficial, it could do with less sodomy. In fact, let that be a general rule applicable to everything. Less sodomy.

So, now I have to avoid the internet all day tomorrow until I can watch Lost on ABC.com. The most recent episode is typically made available 18 to 24 hours after it airs. I read that online somewhere. It better be true.

So, I've been a bad blogger lately, posting videos and pathetic little bloglets and pretending like it counts. I'm lazy. That's all it is.

Don't expect it to change.

Thank you,
Matt Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment