Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Let's turn this botch up a nitch.

Tonight could be the night the gazebo dies. Sounds like a song, doesn't it? Well, it's pouring down rain and I can't stay up all night standing on the back patio with my golf club making sure the canopy doesn't fill with water, so I'm half expecting a pile of aluminum and canvas on the ground when I wake in the morning. C'est la vie.

I was just about to start writing about a video game I'm playing. It's fun, but I'm not tempted to stay up all night playing it. But just as I was about to type all of that out, I realized that this is not the kind of thing that people read a blog for. Blogs should be exciting and passionate and purposeful, not indifferent and stuff. So I've decided to be wildly irresponsible and make things up.

I killed a mountain lion today. Hit it with a bus. Then I ate it. Raw.

Thank you,
Matt Beers

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for post. It’s really informative stuff.
    I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!

    ReplyDelete